Splash Attack Splash Attack

The first time I watched this last year

It took me ten minutes to realize this wasn't going to end any time soon.
The editing was that ambiguous and seamless.

The Pigpen The Pigpen

It took me a second to get what the point was.

The animation, while incredibly disturbing, gets the viewers attention quite well, and flows smoothly. The story is told well without dialogue, and the music is catchy, if not abit unfitting(But I suppose that's the point.)
It's certainly front page material, but it seems someone got abit distracted when putting it onto the front page, since I saw that this was a featured GAME.

Madness Combat 5.5 Madness Combat 5.5

I see where this is going, and I like it.

The combat was fluent as usual, and the subtle gags worked rather well.
Atfirst it seemed like a completely disjointed project following the two guys in the jeep, but as soon as I saw that bandana, I saw just how intertwined this would really be with the actual series.
Only real problem is the expected more of the same, and that's not an explictly bad thing.

Madness: Project Nexus Madness: Project Nexus

A very well-designed game, although there are afew problems I encountered.
Mainly involving theSuper G03LM.
After a while it feels like there's absolutely no feedback on whether i'm doing damage or not.
I spent what felt like fifteen straight minutes wailing on it with absolutely no progress. And as the bodies piled up, it got laggier, meaning it got harder to keep up with everything else.
If you could either decrease the HP values on it or atleast give it more battle damage animations, it would be damn near perfect.

-ESCAPE- -ESCAPE-

It was an improvement over the last two.

For one, the solutions actually made sense. Another is higher quality animation, although it still looks rather akward at times near the end.
The plot really got me hooked on trying to beat this, and the puzzles were difficult without being unfair for the most part, aside from near the end where there's absolutely no indication that you can look above or below you.
Overall, it's nothing too special, but it's still rather good for the time it was released.

60 Second Mayhem 60 Second Mayhem

A valient effort...

But it was lacking.
It's boring after afew times, the bombs need work, and the zombies can be fought off easily by staying in the center of the screen and shooting at the most likely only one on screen at the time. By the time you kill him, the next one spawns. Inversely, if they get within two feet of you, the gun's bullets don't even hit them.
Solid game, has potential, but doesn't really go places.

Meet the Spy - Heavy Metal Meet the Spy - Heavy Metal

Elegant yet brutal

The only real downside for me is that the solo 45 seconds in is abit too high pitched. Other than that, it does the original justice.

Simple Sight (Piercing Lazer instrumental) Simple Sight (Piercing Lazer instrumental)

Good show.

The chorus riff really gives off a paranormal feel, which I'm abit of a sucker for. Aside from getting abit repetetive, nothing really detracting from it.

Snapdragon Snapdragon

The Roses never fail to impress me.

Although it sounded abit generic at some points, it still has enough flare to break through, just like Rose at Midnight.
A worthy remix.

NemesisTheory responds:

Thanks! You're right about the generic tough, I feel especially in the buildup there could have been more done, but I think from the point the strings start coming in, it all falls together. =D

Thank you for the review and kind words!